Friday, February 20, 2009

Realize It's All Real

I know this is only 5 years old, so I wouldn't really consider this a 'throwback' but I heard it recently and somewhat forgot about it. I can remember the first time I saw the video and went right to my favorite hip hop message board. I was so excited of a new and DOPE hip hop group. Premo LACED them on this. Prolly one of my all-time favorite premo beats. Boards were buzzin, everyone thought they were going to be the saviors of this shit then their album came out and it was wack. It was just that feeling I got like 'wow', and I havent got it in a while. Like when I heard K-OS 'superstar', or when I heard 'The Listening' from Little Brother for the first time. When will I hear it again?

I'll enjoy these until it happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment