Thursday, December 11, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself......

What up world. In response to all the love I get on my myspace(www.myspace.com/lalooks), i decided it was finally time to have my own blog. I have too much too say about too much shit that people need to hear. Im gonna fall back from bulletins so visit this shit on the reg to get your daily dose of my wit, sarcasm and humor. Expect the majority of my posts to deal with life,fashion,sneakers and art. Because those are the things that define me. Those are the things that inspire me. This is who I am. A complex, confused, real,down to earth individual who's an addict for sneakers, 20s of buddah and bitches with beepers.

Im down with Revive which is Michigans Premier streetwear/sneaker botique. You know who I run with and what were about. Haters keep hating. Your making us money. Your making us famous. Keep talking. We love the hate.



No comments:

Post a Comment